Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy New Year: 2008

This year I like to celebrate New Year outside from Dhaka. There were few possibilities but I choose Saint Martin. I guess it is a good choice. At least better than other places in Bangladesh. I did not get much time for VISA related issue because of my application process; otherwise my original plan was Phuket. I am leaving Dhaka towards Teknaf to night by Bus. Hopefully it will reach at 7:00 or 7:30. Then I will collect tickets for ship or hire a boat and headed towards Saint Martin. It is almost one and half day journey.

We are four here, rest are my cousins. We are planning for a beach party at last night of this year. Hopefully the total plan will work out successfully and it will be a very good excursion. I wish all of you guy a Happy New Year. I wish New Year brings myriad of opportunities for you.

Here is an inspiring one from PostSecret. This is my New Year gift to you all, stolen from PostSecret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.