Monday, December 3, 2007

My Undergraduate Life

I know very well how I complete my undergraduate. All my credentials are so weak for higher studies though I am trying for that. I guess I am not that much shit. Or maybe I am. My grade is low, GRE score is low, TOEFL score is low and what more. Some time I wonder why they choose me. Being refused from so many places I wonder what I deed in my undergraduate. I don’t know what? This is absurd. I guess BUET should cease my certificates. Am I that much shit?

This is frustrating. This is quite frustrating… People like me should not pursue for higher studies. Now-a-days I asked myself why I don’t notice these things in my undergrad. Again I come up with an explanation if I notice these before what might I did? Ok, these are useless verses now. Now I am shit, a bloody fucking shit. As soon as I realize this fact better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.