Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Trainspotting

Yester day I watch a movie “Trainspotting”. Zafar gift that DVD, I don’t know why? I enjoyed it quite a lot. Not because it’s making because it reflect my past life pretty well. Funny, I know. But I was one of those bunches of shits who are sick of fucking scag. Now I am clean and I can proclaim it confidently. This is kind of feelings of observing me from outside. Whatever I enjoyed it and thanks to Zafar. Here is little conversation with zafar about that movie,

Zafar: matal cinema na mama??

Shiblee: it was cool

now why do you suggest me that one ?

Zafar: ha ha

just coz it was off track..

nothin else..

no reason for "rojjute shorpo vrom"

he he

Shiblee: na mama

Zafar: B-)

Shiblee: now tell me the reason, and you give when I was high, remember ?

???

ki mama kotha kou na ken ???

just for fun man

Zafar: brb

reffat is here

Shiblee: oks

Zafar: actually it was for no big reason...

Shiblee: I know

Zafar: when i used to take drugs I also had nightmares..

not as adverse as in this movie..

Shiblee: I know everyone does

Zafar: the movie just depicted those parts well...

Shiblee: yes I guess

Zafar: apart frm that the rest of the movie seemed trash to me..

Shiblee: It reflects my part of life very well

Zafar: they depicted that part very well

ha ha

see..

Shiblee: I don't feel so

Zafar: hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.