Friday, December 7, 2007

Bangladeshi Blog

Well, the title may not reflect my topic. Actually there is nothing called “Bangladeshi Blog.” But I am sorry that I cannot find any better title for it. Whatever I beg pardon for my limitation.

Recently I browse few blog based on my location. And interestingly few things are common in between users. Very few people continue their blog. And most of them are either technical or journalist and among those technical people most of them are computer programmer, funny indeed. Technical people write about few technical topics. People in other profession do maintain any blog. Well, that is not a problem because we still cannot trust this internet related technology except few.

Few of our journalists maintain their own blog. Even I didn’t expect that. But that is good sign. And what makes me more puzzled is one of our journalist was arrested in blog related issue. He was condemned for publishing local information towards the outer world and blah, blah, blah. This is very funny I guess. In this world of globalization nobody has any secret. Whatever this is not our topic.

And, the most interesting part is here. Most of the people write one or two entries in their blog. And almost every case they write about love, pretty interesting. Just choose a random person who writes one or two entries, you will find that was about love. Surprising statistics, I guess, just it check out…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.