Sunday, December 16, 2007

16th December

This is 16th December, our glorious victory day. I don’t know how to celebrate it? Nobody ever knows what victory day is unless his /her impendence is snatched. May be the freedom fighters know it better than anybody else. Ok, what I am doing today? I am at my office and doing my usual job. Why? There is no good reason for that. I express my respect towards all freedom fighter. Actually not to the freedom fighter but their feeling that drives them towards it. This is because some of them become corrupted in their later life but this does not indicate that the feelings they feel at that time was hypocrisy. Sometime I afraid that the later generations do not show proper respect to their feelings. They deserve it whatever they did in their later life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.