Thursday, December 13, 2007

Waiting for GODOT

Few of my friends already get married and few are on the process. And the rest are on the queue. Very few like me are not thinking about it. I think by the end of next year most of my friends will get married. I think I need couple of more years for myself. This is not because of my career. This is because of my mental stability. Mentally I am not stable enough for it. And I need few more time for my indulgence like world tour etc…

Yesterday we stay at Adnan’s house. It was a nice get together after a long break. I don’t know why I feel most of us is not mentally sound and we are aware of that. We agreed on single point that we are sick and we are on the way of more severe case if we don’t change our life or living style. Finally we decide we should go bar at every Thursday night and drink till morning.

Usually we are not used with chatting on weird and nerd things. Most of the cases we make ourselves busy with philosophical or psychological controversial. But that was not yesterday. Few try to find their remedy inside marriage. Because it will change their life and they will find themselves more responsible, social and gregarious. Few are pursuing higher studies. And the rest like me are waiting for GODOT…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.