Monday, December 24, 2007

Lisp is a programmable programming language

Recently, I become interested about Lisp. Paul Graham is the man makes me interested with his fabulous articles. This is quite different from our procedural or object-oriented paradigm. And what I like most is bottom up programming approach. You have to think differently than normal for this programming approach. But the messy thing I notice is brackets. Eighty percent of the code is actually brackets. Whatever I am enjoying the journey. Hopefully I can come up with few interesting code in recent days. Here is the first one…

(setq data ‘(a b c d e f g h I j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z))
(defun reverse-print(param-list)(IF (NULL param-list) NIL (print ( first (let ((return-list (reverse-print (rest param-list)))) param-list)))))
(reverse-print data)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.