Thursday, December 27, 2007

Now, I'm Software Engineer

I am promoted to Software Engineer from Associate Software Engineer. Funny! I have no more interest one Software Engineering. When I complete my undergrad I never thought that software engineering could be such a boring dull job. I always thought there might few challenges, but in reality they are dull and mediocre. Software Engineering becomes a dark side of my life. How much I hate software Engineering I don’t know. The total industry is based on mediocre people and they are not aware of their intelligence. They think themselves “Einstein”. There is room for creativity no room for innovation, juzz doing, doing fucking boring things.

I choose this life for myself but when I choose it I was not aware of it. I had every option to choose anything, because I at the top tier. I never imagined that it can be so dull. But this makes me mediocre. I still enjoy the coding, coding is my passion but I can’t enjoy Software Engineering. This gonna be real curse for me. May be one day I can come back from this cursed life. I know surely that I leave this profession but donno when…? Whatever, I am pursuing that glorious day I know it will come because it has to…

By the way the good news is my remuneration will be adjusted with the upgraded post and so facilities. Whatever, maybe I make myself more lucrative for Software Companies. This is the reality. When I don’t wanna be, nature wants me so. Fuck this fucking life. I hate it, I hate everything, I am sick God damn sick…

2 comments:

  1. That's dreadful! I'll be completing my BSc by this December hopefully. I knew that software companies are not that smart. But, didn't know the situation is so dull. Probably it has improved by these years?
    :'(

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.