Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ha ha ha

Everybody told me that my writings are sarcastic. Is it? I don’t know how write better because I can’t. These are the reflection of my life. If it is full of dull and boring shits then what can I do? Just think you don’t like to read it, how can I live such a life? My life is so miserable that tonight I knock very special one (probably the last one) through yahoo just to beg some company. If this is my life then how can I write something better? I don’t know. Do you know how can a guy write something better with such a miserable life? Why all these depression for? I can’t answer any of them. Even I don’t know why it is miserable? Even I don’t have any big reason. It is miserable because I feel so, isn’t it enough?

4 comments:

  1. Sarcasm is incoherent with human nature.I think the most sarcastic entity in this universe is satan, coz it always makes sarcastic comments on every good deeds of a human being.When a person does or thinks of doing a good thing , Satan whispers "Oh, so now you want to do this good thing ,but yesterday you did a bad thing didnt ya!!"So, if a human being thinks this way even about his own life , what else should become of him???!!So, it is not my life itself that is worse, it is the way of thinking how shitty my life is which makes it worse....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you suggest this is not because the way I live but the way I think. What the wrong with my thinking when I found people vindictive, what’s wrong when I found them hypocrite, what’s wrong when I beg just for company and refused. This is not wrong of thinking this is wrong of my appearances. I am just a wrong person in wrong place at wrong time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wrong part is, your thinking is being controlled by their behavior.Funny thing is,it may help you to predict them in future because a persons behavior does not change abruptly.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The frustration part is I perceive them in wrong time.

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.