Sunday, December 23, 2007

It’s all about life

I notice two incidents while I was on holiday. I like to share those with you guys. It’s all about life.

The day before yesterday I meet one of my childhood friends, he is a doctor now. He was so called mummy daddy good boy. And he was very sacred from the very beginning of his life. The very fast thing he told me was let’s have smoke. I can remember he argued with me quite a lot just because I smoke. Now he is a chain smoker. He proposed me to have some alcohol (alcohol are not legal in my country). This is what he is now.

Yesterday, I encounter one of my cousins. He is severely addicted with Heroine. I found him cookin’ a hit. After that he wants me to inject that on his body. I’d tried for almost two hours but found none. None of his vein was fit for inject and I’d tried with visible everyone. And in course of time he was getting more and more mad of that. Finally I gave up, I was sure that it was out of my range. After that he tried again for one hour. All of his veins are full of clot. He mad of it but nature doesn’t allow.

Who knows where time will takes us? Where nature will takes us? We start the journey but we don’t know our destiny. Probably this makes life beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Though I dont know much about taking cracks, but one of my friend told me of one place where a vein resides.Commonly this vein is used when all others get fucked up.The vein is at a strange place - below the balls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that shit but that is more than I can handle :-(

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.