Saturday, December 29, 2007

Compulsion or Indulgence

Every human being is governed by two distinct things, one is logic and another one is heart other way compulsion an indulgence respectively. Each of us is the combination of these two contradictory things. Contradictory: because they often argue each other for our next step.

Those who are totally governed by their logic are so called successful, an outstanding career, a beautiful housewife, one or two children and so on. On the other side those are fully governed by heart either massive so called successful or total disaster. In most of the case they are consider as worthless stuffs for the society. I don’t know which is the best? But both of them are happy in their personal life. But complication arises for the middle clan. They are equally governed by both of these factor and they lead a miserable life. But the good news is they are very few. Over the time each individual choose one side.

As quick as one choose his side he becomes free from all obligations. They have exact answer for their next steps. I am that cursed soul who still could not decide about his clan so the obvious repercussions. Sometime I governed by logic sometime heart. When I decide about my next things to do with the help my logic my heart argue and vice-versa. But surely one day I will choose one… surely I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.