Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Yes, I'm Sadist

Ok, Zafar is right. Happiness is not an achievement rather attribute. This is an inane attribute of human being. I guess few born with such inane attributes; they are always happy whatever they face in real life. I guess I am cursed enough for not getting those lucky attribute. See, these sounds like depression. Yes, I am sadist. Zafar and I was arguing for couple of days on this topic [1][2]. He is right; we (most of us) never face cruel reality in our whole life, but we act so or think so. Well, this is not my realization I know it from very beginning but my mind is not ready to accept that, lol…

The day before yesterday, I was talking with one of my friend. We were talking about marry each other. But finally we reach to an interesting conclusion, we cannot be happy with each other because both of are sadist and we don’t know how to be happy. And On the flip side of the coin we cannot be happy with other as well. Rather we will involve two other innocent guy they might be happy. So what should we do? We don’t know… None of us…

1 comment:

  1. I think, the most misunderstood humane feeling is happiness.Most of the time Happiness resides with self reverence, fulfillment of lust and greed and obviously, with feeling of being in love.Naturally, the opposite is also true. We misunderstand our Sadness also. This is just a disrupted thought of mine.

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.