Saturday, December 1, 2007

Version 1.1, RC

Ok, Finally I release version 1.1. It covers almost every feature I promised. But few problems exist with efficacy. Whatever a better marketing can conceal any thing. Though this version is targeted for universities, one year professional experience is added as bonus feature. And that is the reason I am waiting for the final release. Ok hope for the best with rest of the things. I end with an interesting joke about marketing,

Father: I want u to marry a girl of my choice.
Son: I will choose my own bride!
Father: But the girl is Bill Gate's daughter.
Son: Well, in that case... OK.

Father approaches Bill Gates.
Father: I've a husband for ur daughter.
Bill Gates: But my daughter is too young to marry!
Father: But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank.
Bill Gates: Ahh, in that case... OK

Finally Father goes to see the president of the World Bank.
Father: I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president.
President: But I already have more vice-presidents than I need!
Father: But this young man is Bill Gate's son-in-law.
President: "Ahhh, in that case... OK

This is how marketing is done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.