Friday, December 14, 2007

14th December

Today is 14th December, Martyr Intellectual Day. Just before the surrender, Pakistani Army and their local collaborators do the worst possible thing they could. They executed most of out intellectual peoples at that time, interesting psychology. They killed almost 991 educationists, 13 journalists, 49 physicians, 42 lawyers, and 16 litterateur, artists and engineers [wiki]. I never can imagined, how it became possible for them to think in such a weird way. Well forget about Pakistani Military, how local collaborator allow this to happen. May be they can depend themselves from any other obligations but how they avoid this phenomenon. I don’t know I did if I was there!!!

Sometime I feel that was the right things we deserve. I am twenty five years of old and surprisingly I don’t know the history very well. I don’t have any clear idea. And this is not because of me; this is because of other scholars and intellectuals who survived. I am a good reader. I almost read what I get. They can’t provide me any history, they all are fucking biased. If I saw any intellectuals I always think he deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.