Wednesday, December 12, 2007

IRC-bot

Last two days I didn’t write any blog. I am not busy with anything else but there is an interesting thing. In last few days I am exchange few message with an object. Ok, it wants me to deceive that it is a girl. I am not sure about that but overall I am enjoying. I don’t have much trust on cyber relationship. Even I never consider them as interesting stuff. But I think I am enjoying the conversation.

If it is not a girl I would not mind. I am least bothered with person behind it; I am considering it as a cyber identity which is girl. I believe most of us have lot of camouflage in our real life. Very few among us have that much courage to be truth full in real life. Otherwise most of us use camouflage for different perspective. So why do I mind if I find the the real one as a boy or any of my friends. Even I don’t mind if I found it as an IRC-bot unless it made any mistake.

1 comment:

  1. nice to hear the truth!
    really, this type of occurance is not rare. but most of the cases, we do keep it secret. তথাকথিত ভালোত্বের একটা লেবাস ঝুলিয়ে চলি আমরা। is this civilization??

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.