Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Daruchini Deep

I am back, back from Holiday, back from celebrating New Year party. I back today from Saint Martin so as usual mundane life. It was an awesome holiday. I spend most of my time ambling beside that beach full of coral reef and took few exclusive shots. Anyway I will upload my photos as soon as I download them from my camera.

We made fireworks we made beach party and so on. But its calm and quietness was beyond anything. It was so tranquil and cool that you cannot but love it. You must enjoy the mellifluous roar of Bay-of-Bengal. It was neither so loud nor so quiet just perfect. It was beyond anything what I could take, what I express. I am planning for at least one week for the next time.

I still dreaming that cool evening, it was beyond anything I can desire, beyond anything I ever perceive. I can still hear that sound of fire. It is so scenic that nothing seems to be prettier than it not even your girlfriend. I want to identify it with its most romantic name “Daruchini Deep” first used by Humayun Ahmed.

1 comment:

Please, no abusive word, no spam.