Sunday, January 20, 2008

Search Engine and Blog

Interesting I have noticed about search engine but I couldn’t find out the reason behind it. When I was searching for d.com virus I didn’t find any good post or suggestion. Then I find out the solution by myself and write an article about how to cure it. I guess few like that post, at least that was helpful. And most interesting thing is that article appears as first result if anyone searches with key word “d.com virus”. But after two or three days later search engine drop that article not only from top but also from the search results. And now if you search with the same keyword you will find those results that I found at very first time. I thought about it today but I could not conclude with any good explanation. Do you know how search engine deals with blog posts?

1 comment:

  1. Interesting article about life cycle of blog post: http://www.wired.com/special_multimedia/2008/ff_secretlife_1602

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.