Friday, January 11, 2008

Interesting Morning

Today is an interesting day in my mundane life. I wake up with a phone call by Babu. We have few chat, recall few memories and so on. The most interesting thing happened after that. I was requested by a phone call to buy I-Pill (I don’t want to mention the name). Unfortunately I am not aware of these kinds of stuffs. I went few medicine corners and ask for that stuff. Yesterday I didn’t back my home so I am wearing “Panjabi” that I wore to attend dew’s wedding ceremony. Actually this is kind of cloth that Bangladeshis wore at their wedding ceremony or to attend these king of festivals. So, I am wearing that Panjabi stuff and looking for that sort of Pill from store to store. This is quite an embarrassing situation but I enjoyed that. Everybody is looking at me weirdly and they think ishhhh… “You should prepare for these sorts of situations”. See the coincident Dew get married yesterday and I am looking for I-Pill today not Dew. I guess more is waiting for me today…………. lolz. I am enjoying enthusiastically………………….. lolz. Actually I am not enjoying, I am thrilled…………

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.