Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dew, One of my best friends...

Dew is going to marry tomorrow. He is the first from our coterie. So this is a significant event for all of us. He is our long time friend almost from our college life. We have shared lot of time together. Still we are very good friend. I can see those days; Dew is sleeping in my bed with his big, open eyes. Usually Dew’s eyes remain open when he sleeps we made lot of jokes with that. I can remember those sleepless nights in Bakshi Bazar, Shahid Minar, etc. He is going to start a new life a new era. At the begging of out university life we made a forum, the theme was no proprietorship over member’s wives. Dew feels ashamed recalling those kid-like-thoughts. His fiancĂ© is a Civil Engineer from BUET just completes her undergrad. I wish them a very very very …………. happy conjugal life. Eventually we all will get married one by one within few years, dew's wedding is the harbinger of that. Days are changing; they are changing very quickly; so quickly that I am struggling to cope with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.