Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hit Post!!!

Though I had started with technical writing, I didn’t write any notable technical article for quite a long time. The major reason might be I am more comfortable with this sort of diversified writing. Few days ago I get aware of Google Analytic. This is traffic information about your site. From Google Analytics I get to know that most of my blog readers come through technical post, interesting!

And the most interesting thing happened today. My Computer is affected with a virus and I didn’t find any antivirus for that. So try remove it by myself and successfully I remove it. After that I write a how to article to do that and upload to my blog. Almost ten hour have past after that post and I get almost two hundred visitors. But I guess that was the worst post within last few days. And few of the visitors leave their thanks on that. I think technical posts are the hit posts these days. Whatever I learn the trick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.