Saturday, January 12, 2008

Interesting Evening, as well

First get out of my office and resolve that I-Pill issue; I collect it and handover that stuffs without any hazards. By the time I became fully aware of that stuff. And finally I am happy with my performance, I handle the situation keenly. It was a different experience I never encounter before. As I love to handle diversified situation I enjoy this time, but I guess I will not enjoy this anymore. I guess it will be irritating for me if it happened again.

Anyway after that I went BUET cafĂ© and serendipitously more surprise was waiting for me there. I acquainted Mr. Rajib there. What a great surprise, He is cousin of Mr. Rana. And he is elder brother of one of my student named Trisha. Mr. Rana and Mr. Rajib is kind of guy I never forgive. They had enormous impact on my vagrant life. I know very well about my cantankerousness and so I always avoid these guys but today I can’t control myself from raillery. I knew very well that he don’t have any other alternative except absorb them. Whatever the evening was interesting too. I predict few interesting things today and all these make it true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.