Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The journey that starts here who knows ends where?

The journey that starts here who knows ends where? After my undergrad I got a job at KAZ Software. I was used to be carefree, cheerful life. I past my whole day sitting on rag corner gossiping, teasing with friends and so one. I traveled like gypsy. I was happy that time. I made myself busy with lot of things; spend most of my time with friends and so on. What I am doing right now? I am in my office, sitting in front of my computer and exploring the cyber world through some fucking sites. People called it real life. This is my job, lolz. If this is real one then my fake life far better than these shits. Today I am doing these for KAZ Software right now; maybe I will be doing these for your company tomorrow and the day after tomorrow for another one. Who knows?

But, I certainly know that my life is boxed between this. No variation no excitement nothing. Juzz live your life. Goalless life; no big goal, no big reason so no big impact. I will live like cockroach live from the very beginning of history. Sometime I ask myself what is the big problem with these? I always come up with one simple conclusion; maybe I can predict my future or my pretty mundane life. Is this a big problem? Yes of course because it brings frustration in my life. I am doing repetitive job for different peoples. When I enter the software industry I thought there might be something challenging, but in reality they are fake. They are just Old drinks in new bottle. And I am very very pissed off and this is main reason I pursuing higher education and such things. I know end of the day all are same but at least they make me busy for next few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.