Thursday, January 10, 2008

Am I Google freak?

Today I don’t have many things to do so I lay supine on my bed and thinking randomly. At that time Google comes in my mind. Definitely I owe Google. I use almost all services from Google. It is not like playing once or few more, I use them randomly. Now I use few of them just because Google served these. I don’t have much trust on other like Google. I don’t know why? But it’s true. See few days before Microsoft come up with a beta product LiveSpace. What I did? I just try it once then I back to my previous one named Box.net. But is case of Google I might switch to new one. Most enormous feature that like is their simplicity. Their interfaces are so simple that you have to have tried it at least once.

I have a hotmail account from 1999 and I have gmail account from 2003. Eventually gmail account becomes my main email account. Now I check my hotmail account once in a week which full junk mail with messy interface. I use Blogger, Calendar, Google Docs, Gmail, Google Groups, Orkut, Picasa, GTalk, Google Translate, YouTube, Googlepages, Notebook, Google Reader, Google Analytics and the legendary search engines. Even I use Gmail solution for custom domain. Few days ago I installed Google Web Accelerator just because this is a Google product. This is Google who brings all these for me. Even I dream to be a part of Google Development Team. So what do you think? Am I Google freak?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.