Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What is my blog?

This is a good question. I guess you get good view of my scattered life from my blog. You get vivid picture of my depressed, frustrated life. Am I depressed? Frustrated? Long ago pixie asked me the same question. I replied no I don’t. There is no room for frustration or depression in my life. At that time I didn’t feel like now.

I am not frustrated or depressed, I am confused. I am confused about my goal, about my destiny overall about my life. I always feel I am doing such things which I am not supposed to. Then what the hell I supposed to do? Even I don’t find that answer. And this is why my posts are sarcastic in nature. They are confused as I am. People who don’t like these sorts of writing don’t waste your valuable time here.

This is my personal blog. I don’t have any intention to help other people through this. I just maintain a virtual life here. If anyone benefitted from my posts that will be great, I don’t mind on that occasion but don’t expect any kind help or suggestion from here or any kind of good stuffs. I hope I am clear from my point of view, may be it could hurt you but I am undone and little bit of rude as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.