Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Social Networking Sites

Facebook is the place for weird, freak peoples. I login into facebook when I am very very pissed off. I perform few random things and quit from there. Basically I never liked any kind of social networking site as I don’t like television, radio etc. They are designed for sick those don’t have any thing to do. These are just waste of valuable energy. Just think how much time you spend for your social networking site, in return what you get? These social networking sites are just a media. I guess they will be the largest media of next decade but surely I will never like them. Interesting thing is almost every day I heart about a new social networking site; they are growing like mushroom.

2 comments:

  1. I think these social networking sites have evolved to dispel the loneliness of human being.Generally we try to pass the best of our moments in mingling with our friends and dear ones. When that is not possible due to growing busyness, we inadvertently look for these kind of things to temporarily reduce boredom.Not a big deal from this perspective huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I guess you’re right. This is fine as long as they remain innocent. But I am afraid how long they will be???

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.