Monday, January 7, 2008

Our Dhaka

Usually, I never write any bad about my country. This is a global portal and I don’t want to give a bad impression about my country. End of the day, this is my country, my Homeland. I love it other way I have to love it. But today I can’t but share an incident with you guys lived in Dhaka city.

Yesterday, I want to go to Mirpur. I got out of my office at 6 PM. I had to attend a meeting at 7 PM. My office is in Eskaton Garden. So I think one hour is more than enough. I am not very much habituated with public service, so I decided to pursue any private service like Taxi, Scooter or anything else. Unfortunately I had to wait for long fucking two hour for any kind of vehicle. By those times I walk along that road and I reached very near to my destination. And finally I took a Rikshaw for the rest of the path. Now, tell what is the problem with this kind of private service? Almost every time they are reluctant to go anywhere. This becomes a major problem now-a-days. You have to choose public service or personal vehicle.

I don’t know if government is aware of this fact? But this kills our plenty of time. Dhaka is vastly populated city and everybody knows about its transportation system. Day by day it is getting worse. Things will become horrible within next five years. Interestingly I never notice any major step from any government on this occasion. Either they simply ignore it or they are undone.

1 comment:

  1. Buy high quality used cars from Japan, the reason why Japanese used cars are preferred over others is the durability of these cars.Used Honda Legend | japan used cars

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.