Wednesday, January 2, 2008

No purpose or place

Most of the organizations are closed for Christmas and New Year. As I work on an outsourcing based Software Company I don’t have anything to do in my office right now. I just explore blogs, websites and so on. It is interesting you can explore different thoughts and views. I am a pack rat in my real life so no wonder that I would collect different content from them through my blog.

Here is an interesting quote I notice in a blog: Shuvro Rongeen. Probably this is first used in movie: Fight Club by Tyler Durden.
We are the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no great war, no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We’ve all been raised by television to believe that we’d be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars - but we won’t. And we’re slowly learning that fact. And we’re very, very pissed-off.
This is our life. I am not gonna write any comment on that but I feel this is the most truth I ever realized in my whole life. We are the intention less creation of nature or other way No big reason to create us.

5 comments:

  1. Morbid expression - always sounds good , but frustration trickles into mind and thinking process. Very unhealthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I ain't gonna proclaim that . This kind of introspection may correctly reveal the true self , but whether I think like this or not, it is there, it always will be . My thinking wont change a bit. So, why should I glut myself with pain when I know that nothing is going change. Does morbidity help in restoration?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is not the question of pain restoration. It is the matter of knowing yourself better, better than before. This is a matter of self knowing, self justification. The more you know yourself the more you know about your surroundings, that’s it. If you are aware of the fact, it is less likely that other deceive you the false. We have every right to know the fact. You can spend your life in fantasy but that does not mean anything. I am not going to change anything, I don’t want so. I just want make myself more cautious about the fact. May be can’t bring any difference but it could bring the fulfillment for me. That’s all, this is what I want.
    Though I am not a good writer I try to write everyday. Why this is for? Should I expect that lot of people read these. No not that. I write these because it brings some kind gratification for me. There might be someone who may read these shits and feels like me, nothing else. I never expect anyone to read these. So, why all these for? What do you suggest? Should I stop or continue?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did my comment sound like an innuendo? No man.. I never tell you to stop and why would I? This was just an argument which seemed valid to me and thats all...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooooooooops! No man, I just show you the analogy, thats all. I got your points, I want show some analogy between my points and my writings. Thats all about...

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.