Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Pixie Story never ends

I thought that the pixie story is over. But I was wrong pixie is still alive somewhere in my mind. Pixie is still resides somewhere in my city. How can I forget that pixie story? Pixie stories never ends; they remain in eternal space of time. They strike sometime like lightening. They remain alive. After long fucking years she is back in my life. I know the signs. I can hear her footsteps. I can’t resist. I am undone. This is my weakest point in the universe. I don’t know what to do. She makes me scattered every time she comes in my life. May be this is because I still love her may be something else. This is the only thing I can never deal with; this is the story where nobody can help me.

I will be fine if you never come again, I know I will be happier than ever if you come again. But please don’t make our life more complicated, Please keep them simple. Anyway let see what happens on coming days!!!

1 comment:

  1. Finally, I terminate this story. It was necessary for me. I feel like, she was not my type. I used to say that very often. Like other things, this part of my life is now history. I am happy. I believe I am not that kind of guy who will be happy with a girl. Girls are stupid!

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.