Monday, January 14, 2008

I miss my dairy

In my early days I was habituated to maintain diary. I wrote diary from my early days. I had an interesting idea about that. I maintained few of them and I kept different names for them as well. They were my best friends as I am by born introvert at that time. Few names were “Shanjibona”, “Putlu” and so on. I wrote different content on different diary. It is quite a long time didn’t write my diary. Are the replaced with these things? May be, may be not. They were something different from this kind of stuffs, something different to me. Nothing can replace my dairy.

I keep them in my desk and now-a-days they laughed at me because I leave them alone. Yesterday, brought out few of them, I don’t know I feel they ask me lot of questions; so lot that I can deal with them. I am that selfish shit who left them alone in a corner of my desk. They were living being for me but I feel now they are alone like me. Why I become so busy that I can’t keep some time for them? Am I really that much busy or I just ignore them? I can’t remember when and how I start to ignore them but now I am million mile away from them.

I see people talked about the blog; they think blog is replacement of dairy. Is it that so? I guess no and never. Dairy has different appeal that blog can never meet. Blog can’t be the replacement of your dairy. It is just marketing, marketing of you and your soul. When I wrote dairy, I never expect anyone to read them even I didn’t allow. But now I expect few reader of my blog, may I am hypocrite when I say “Ohh! You read my blog, I never expect anyone.” If I don’t expect anyone then I never used Google analytics in the bottom of my blog. If I don’t expect truly then why this is for? Funny! We all are hypocrites, we make hypocrisy with ourselves.

I never think blog as friend which is true for my dairy. Then how this can be a replacement of my dairy? I am busy with other stuff like social networking site. This is another funny thing and total shit. I miss my days, my days with my dairies. I want back those days; I know I never get back…

1 comment:

  1. Well, you aren't enforced to use blogging commercially. But, you can if you wish. But you can also use it to share your thoughts, feelings and such. So that you can make a society or groups online. You know prior to blogging it was impossible to come close to a person and collaborate that thinks alike.

    I think probably, we use to use diary to sometimes get rid of feeling guilt by admitting about it to our personal diary. Only, in such particular areas blog isn't a big help. Like, you have some ugly experience, that you can't share with. It is best to tell it to a diary, if you need to do so. :)

    I've my yearly diaries packed up. From 1997 to 2005. Then, I stopped writing diaries. :'(

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.