Saturday, March 15, 2008

Waiting for Godot

This is part of my life is called patience; I am just waiting, waiting and waiting. I am waiting for something miraculous; I am waiting for a new Shiblee may be a something else; may be waiting for Godot. The reality I don’t know why I am waiting for. But the fact is I start enjoying my time. I know miraculous things never gonna happen and Shiblee never gonna be changed. But it gives me the dream, the dream that never gonna be happen but it is something. It is something that keeps me alive. Actually I have nothing except few dreams. Yea… I am enjoying my time.

You know, patience is something that has strong addictive capability. I guess most of peoples known for their patience actually addicted to patience. It’s like heroin, once you get it you will go for more and more and more… toward infinity. That’s why patience is passion. However, many famous figures talked about passion, most of the case they encourage to be patient even holy Quran tried so.

Another interesting thing I wanna mention, Is there anything beyond the limit of patience? Other way does patience have any limit? I think no. I told it before, it’s like drug, and always drives you for more. One more thing I strongly believe, “The borderline between patience and laziness is very vague”. I am waiting for the day that never gonna come, I am waiting for a song that never gonna sung, I am waiting for Shiblee who wanna be changed but never gonna be…

2 comments:

  1. RUSH, RIVER, RUSH

    TOUCH, SPIRIT, TOUCH

    I NEED YOU SO MUCH...WASH ME CLEAN

    MAKE ME NEW AGAIN


    SOMETHING’S SWEEPING OVER ME

    I YIELD TO, I FEEL YOU

    SOMETHING’S WASHING MY HEART CLEAN

    I YIELD TO, I FEEL YOU

    SOMEONE’S SETTING MY SOUL FREE

    I YIELD TO, I FEEL YOUR LOVE


    I WISH, LORD, I WISH
    TO BE A PART OF THIS
    I WANT TO FEEL YOUR KISS...LOVER OF MY SOUL
    COVER ME WITH LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most beautiful comment I ever get. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.