Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Electronic Frontier Foundation

Electronic Frontier Foundation is a civil liberties group defending your rights in the digital world. I was perambulating wikipedia tonight and notice few things about blogging. There are few cases about guys alleged by their organization or government for their blog posts. Totalitarian government may not like your post. However, as a citizen of a democratic country you have every right to say anything even against anyone. This is the organization defend for you if you are alleged in cyber world. They work for your copyright as well, so don’t worries be valiant on your opinion.

However, I am not aware of cyber rules and regulation of my country. But I don’t have much trust on it. Because I know our policy maker very well, they don’t take decision for the sake of my homeland rather for the sake of their pockets. Even most of the cases they don’t have sound knowledge as well. Anyway, I just introduce this one with you so that you will get strength that there is someone besides you. Here is the legal right for bloggers. Mind it! Your legitimate speech is protected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.