Sunday, March 16, 2008

My blog & I

I start loving my blog. I spend at least few moment everyday for my blog. Sometime I write something, sometime read other blogs write comments and so on; actually no big reason for doing this. This is just wasting my time with reading or writing little garbage. Well not all reads are garbage but surely all writes are. Ok, no moribund comments.

I have few technical posts. Mostly they are based on work and personal interest, I spend few of times to find out them and I don’t want others to spend that time for the same reason. This is also a good repository for me; I dump all those things I don’t want to forget. That’s all about technical posting.

Probably I write most about my life style. I can’t remember why I had started about life style but I love them most. My blog works well as a window to see inside my life. If you are interested about me then it can help you a great deal. I know very well that there is not much interesting things in my life but it has something, something different from you so will get a different view about life from my blog. Actually I didn’t have any good intension for that.

Second most frequent type is my thoughts. In this case I just want to share my thoughts with every one so that you can correct me if I am wrong. This is like I am talking with you about my thoughts and ideas. I don’t know either they are innovative or not but they are my thoughts. I share my dreams in my thoughts. You may like it or may not but it creates something inside you.

I am a packrat in my personal life so as here. I post few items that are collected from different places. I just want keep them that’s why I post them here. At the same time I share those things with you guys. I collect few lyrics those I like most. Music is something I like most so I just put them here.

Above all it is a good company. It mollifies my pain of loneliness. Until now it brings very few inspirations for me too. It brings few cyber friends as well unlike social networking sites. I spend my lonely time with my blogs as well as others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.