Monday, March 24, 2008

Dishonesty in our blood

What do you need to be dishonest? You get millions of chance to be dishonest in your entire life. It is rather difficult to be honest in my country. It’s seems like dishonesty is our inherent. Do you ever think that what is value of your honesty? How much money can make you dishonest? Now-a-days everything can be purchased even the honesty at least few thinks this way. Every time I wonder when I talk to a businessman; they give me the feelings that they are trying to buy me. Most of the businessman’s offer sounds ill-logical and illegal to me. I don’t know why they don’t try in legal way. This is very common in our businessman.

Few days before one of the businessman try to deceive me that, piracy is bless for our country and software organizations prompt piracy in third world country because they want to make us habituated with software. May lot of people agree with that? But it makes me laugh when I see people think this way. I spit on them who thinks this way. This is funny; you know no good can be carried with illegal deeds. Anyway this is not the case, basically piracy destroy our software industry. There is no software industry in my country except outsourcing just because of piracy. I feel shame when people suggest that it is bless that we are using windows for free. It is our curse man, if we don’t use windows we will build at least five for ourselves. As a software engineer you know very well that windows is not a big deal, you can build one if you get enough time and resource. Anyway forget about that.

So he (that bloody businessman) wants me to do illegal things. He ties a value for my honesty. Interesting, he offers me 500K BDT for a product that is not mine. I mean I build that product for someone else. I just told him, “do you think that this is the value of my ethics”. Anyway I don’t know why they feel these ways, this is weird. I can’t sell my ethics this way. Lastly he told me that I should encourage local businessman and prompt them. What the hell? Then I offer him, ok I will give it to you free of cost but you have to serve people free of cost as well but you can collect money for your other services. Anyway, we pros pended the deal until next Thursday. Surely I am not gonna make it.

However, I don’t think he is a good man and that is the enough reason not to give him my product free of cost. He does not deserve it. Do you think that I should give him that product free of cost? I guess you guys will agree with me.

1 comment:

Please, no abusive word, no spam.