Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Random Incident

I become a bit tetchier these days. Another thing I notice, most of the time my reflections are random for the mimic situation. Sometime I feel like I will destroy everything. In my life I always try not to hurt anyone but the irony is most of the people of my surroundings are hurt by me. Probably this is my fate - one of the culprit erroneous parameter along with other twos.

Today I hurt a guy that I never thought. Even I never imagined in my dream that I will hurt her. Anyway shit happens… Nothing big, she just told me Roshik (Jester), I don’t know why it gives me goose bump, I loose my temperament completely, so the obvious repercussions!!! This is the first time… she replied, and I just answered every thing has its own first time… funny… anyway let future handle the rest of the things.

I feel like I need a psychiatrist again. Sometime my rage went out my limit, I just shiver. I am just helpless. I am trying to comeback hopefully I will make it... My life sucks... my life sucks... my life sucks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.