Monday, March 17, 2008

Start from here

Long days ago I had read a book about George Washington Carver. It was about his life; unfortunately I can’t remember the name. There was something that struck my mind so deeply to forget. Nothing big it was about his working policy or philosophy. I forget the exact quote it something like “Nobody will prepare everything for you rather you have to prepare everything from whatever you have” in other way “You have to start from whatever you have”.

We know this truth but still we wait for favorable condition. This is like I would start a new company if I were a billionaire. He tries to say this is not the right approach you have to start from whatever you have to be a billionaire and one day you will be then you should start a new company. That’s the truth that’s the reality. Whatever we have is the reality whatever we might have is the stupid wish. If you truly feel that you need something then try to achieve that from your current assets do not wait for someone to bring those things for you. If you wanna start, start from whatever you had, start now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.