Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Adolf Hitler

Hitler, probably the most hatred name after Second World War. But truth is I admire him very much. Well, I have every right for that but do I have any good reason for that? There is not much good reason in favor of Hitler. Most uttered one is probably his patriotism. I never heard anybody doubt about that. As far I know it was beyond any question. I am not that much patriot, actually it is not possible for me to reach that level of patriotism comparable to his.

Ok, what makes him so special to me? I guess his juvenile dreams and his pursuit after his dreams. May be its sound funny but this is a big reason to me. I had red a lot about him. I believe there was a childish mind inside him that’s help him to dream anything even impossible(s). I admire that childish mind, I admire that childish courage. He was a man full of dreams probably that’s why he was a man full of lives. Dream big otherwise you cannot do big. Dream is the fuel of life.

He is my idol from my very childhood. I don’t know somehow this man creates a great respect for himself inside me. None of my mentors are fond of Hitler. Anyway, this is not a big deal why I am his fan? If you hate him just because he kills millions, don’t forget to mention the other names beside him.

Hail Hitler!
Hail Hitler!!
Hail Hitler!!!

8 comments:

  1. I agree that Hitler is a misinterpreted figure. But if he was truly great why did he not know that somebody on his personal staff was compiling reports from the stenographers files of the Fuehrer conferences and sending it to the Russians? (see 'Hitler's Traitor' by Louis Kilzer) If he did know why did this information flow from late '41 right up until the last months of the war? (if it was somebody involved in the July 20 coup attempt the information would have stopped shortly after) So it seems Hitler could not even secure the loyalty of his most trusted inner circle. He was by himself at the end, I think only Eva Braun had any real love for him. (perhaps his sister as well!) Also you should know he was no great military commander, his no retreat policy caused huge unnecessary casualties. His Jewish policy was shooting himself in the foot. He achieved the exact opposite of his aims, he destroyed Germany and created Isreal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is bad, he is worst, he is ugly but none of these and yours arguments opposes he is a dreamer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you have to wait in infinite queue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder how the world would be if Hitler accomplished his goal, a "German Empire"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is utterly unrelated to the post, but...
    I find absolute truth in this, which is nearing impossibility because there is no truth.
    ~->>If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.<<-~

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous (11th July, 2010): I very much agree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Creating a Jewish state was, in fact, Hitler's intention from the start. The death camps were not part of his original plan. He originally intended to deport the Jews, not exterminate them. It was only after the war began that this became impossible. At that point many Jews were in ghettos and camps and were dying rapidly from disease. It was Eichmann and others who then had the idea of speeding this process up by building gas chambers - the 'Final Solution' to the Jewish issue, since the previously favoured solution of deportation was no longer possible. Hitler actually did not personally have much to do with the Holocaust, although he obviously knew it was going on and could have stopped it but didn't.

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.