Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Dreamer from Dreamland

I start my blog probably at 2006. But not at that time I never imagine I will write every day. Still I don’t think that I have to write every day, I write when I feel I have something to say to someone to everyone. The thing is this, this happen very frequently now… lolz… Well this is not a big deal. I think human being inherently search for outcome, doesn't it? May be… Then what is the outcome of my blog? probably nothing, probably a lot. The best thing is I have successfully encouraged few of my friends about the blog. I am least bothered about my reader because they are inherently reader, otherwise they will not read my blog because it doesn’t have anything that can make anyone a reader. In the former case I create something in someone’s inside, that’s it. That is the most important thing. Yes of course I expect more reader probably everyone expects more traffic. And it is true that it makes my writings content when I saw that people coming to my blog and read my thoughts but that are not my achievements. Anyway come to the point; I am happy to let you know Rassel Raihan start blogging. No doubt most of my friends are very bright but he has something very special, something very very rare. He is a dreamer from dreamland.

4 comments:

  1. some dreams never see the morning sun....:-)

    so its not true that ur all dreams will come true...and even dont expect it

    i believe it... so i dream and then dishearted repeatedly and again i dream.

    some people may love to be dejected, i know it sounds ridiculous, so the dream much...
    is n't it true?
    i think u'll agree with me..

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "some people may love to be dejected" it is my current finding about me, probably u knew it from very first...

    ReplyDelete
  3. we called it "Duk-kho Bilash"

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.