Monday, March 24, 2008

Pursuit of Happiness

Life is not that much easy that I guess. Lot of things can make the difference. Sometime I think is this the nature of life? Does everyone face these? Or is it happens to me only? I am becoming tired in course of cope with it. It is no more interesting to me. Thousands of problems are around there how many I will solve? I feel like, I will never be happy again, never.

There is a movie “the Pursuit of Happiness” the ending dialogue is, “This part of my life is very little part called happiness”. You know this is true for everyone. The happy part of our life is so short that we never notice how fast it went away. Every day I got at least two message from my friends saying “Hey, life sucks”. Is it normal? Sometime I feel our generation is weaker than our previous. We are not strong enough to cope with life.

May there is something wrong. I don’t know where and what but I know there is something. Rassel suggests me thousands time, “Never say Life sucks”. But I can’t because it sucks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.