Saturday, March 1, 2008

Random thoughts

I watch two movie in a row “The Shawshank Redemption” and “Papillon”. Both are on the context of prison break. And the theme is same, Hope may be Dream. Does it really mean anything? I don’t know. I had a favorite quote “If you can dream it, then you can make it“. In my office there is a big board for random thoughts and we write our thoughts, dreams. Everything goes there Dreams, Thoughts, Visions, Funs and everything. Long Ago I wrote my favorite quote on that board. Someone reply me “Depends on who is dreaming”. I was full of energy and at that time it was difficult for me absorb it so I came with another reply “If you can’t perceive it then it is not for you”. Anyway that fight continues couple of week.

Dream, dream, dream is good thing unless it hurts you. There are very few dreams that will not hurt you most them hurt you because dreams are dreamed to be broken. Dream keep you going dream makes you depressed dream hurts you most but you should keep on it. You have to dream if you want to be alive, otherwise you are dead. Only dead man can’t dream maybe they can, we don’t know. It is not necessary to bring them all in this fragile planet keep few of them for yourself for your heart where nobody couldn’t see them. Love your dreams, you will love yourself. So keep dreaming… lolz…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.