Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sunday life

Sunday morning, Sunday brings a complete mundane, lazy day for me. I don’t have anything to do at most Sundays. Well most boring part I have to go to my office because it is not close at Sunday but there is nothing to do. I just go there and sit on my desk, read few blogs, news and articles. The frustrating part is as Sunday is a holiday for rest of the world, nothing happened at Sunday, no big news, no new articles so apparently pretty boring day… :-(

You may think that why it is not close at Sunday? Good question but unfortunately I don’t have that answer. I am not the decision maker so I am not the right guy to ask this question… lolz… Anyway this is not our topic we talked about Sunday. However, Sunday is a motionless, sluggish day for me…

Sunday is the day of the week between Saturday and Monday. In the Judaeo-Christian tradition it is the first day of the week, but from mid-20th century it is often counted as the seventh day of the week. Sunday is named after Sunne (Sól), Germanic goddess of the sun. Christians usually called Sunday the Lord's Day (because they observed it as a weekly memorial of Jesus Christ's resurrection). Sunday has also been called "the Eighth Day" (because of the Roman Catholic belief that Christ's resurrection on the day following the seventh-day Sabbath is a portal to timeless eternity that transcends the seven-day weekly cycle). In most of the Indian Languages, the word for Sunday is Adivar or Ravivar, with Adi (Ah'-Dee) or Ravi being the Sanskrit names for the Sun [wiki].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.