Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Independence Day

Today I observe holiday because this year it is observed as our Independence Day. I am not sure about the fact that either it is our Independence Day or not. Our two major political parties observe this day according to their favorable date. So I observe Independence Day 26th march and 27th march alternatively for last fifteen years with five years time period. The fact is we are independent now and everybody just forgot that we are independent now and we have something to do, they are busy to establish their contribution in our liberation. In pursuit of that they forget their current duty to their country.

Whenever you talk to them they start from the liberation war. I think they never imagine that they have something to do next days. It seems funny. There is myriad of problems out there and our political leaders are not interested about that. Their interest is only liberation war, they are too busy to claim that what they did in our liberation war rather than what they should do next days to take it to the zenith. Anyway, I am worse than that I am busy with my career and myself… lolz…

However, I hope Independence Day brings the true independence for you. Actually Independence Day is less significance to our generation because unless you lost your freedom you never notice what it is. Everybody has his own meaning for the word Independence. My independence is free from obligations, free from desire, free from any kind of bindings. I wish I could fly like a bird… Happy Independence Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.