Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Twenty five years of life

Do you know when a human being feeling content, when he dies. Every moment we are in pursuit of next things and always there is something to be the next. Funny life!!! We are always in pursuit of life and one day we find ourselves as old. Probably the satisfaction that you get at you childhood from very silly things never comes again. We always pursue the very next things without knowing what it brings to our life. Most of the case we pursue because we have to do something, something that might bring some changes, something that will bring some excitement. This is life. Nobody is contented, nobody feels content.

I asked few aged guys what is your realization from your life. Most of them come up with same answer, “I don’t know how I have passed my whole life.” This is true even I also wonder how I have passed my twenty five years. Do you ever notice how much year you have passed? Now-a-days I asked myself what I did last twenty five years. Truly I can never come up with satisfactory answer. We all know that time is flying what we don’t know is how fast. Every moment make older than previous. Sometime I wonder what the life is. This is life, this is life what I am living, what I will live and what I have passed. We can’t remember when it starts and we don’t know when it ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.