Monday, March 10, 2008

If I miss

If this is the last of your life what are the things you like to do? This is not an easy question, I guess. Unless you have some experience very closer to death you can’t answer this. I think I don’t have such experience, except once I had fallen down from a mountain. At that time I did not get much time to think about this. Now-a-days sometime I think what I would do if I die today. Actually I don’t get many things to do except confession. What does it mean? I know very well that I am not a righteous person but I don’t have so many sins as well.

Well, what are these confessions about? I just want to say sorry to my mom and dad for my deeds and I want to tell them how much I love them. Is there anything else to do? Yes, I want to see pixie for the last time. Anything else? No I guess not. Is there any wish? Yes of course. I want to live a day on my own, only for myself not for anyone else and I want to see the whole world on my own eyes. Is there anything to say to anyone? I guess not. That’s it; pretty simple life.

However, the truth is death will come without any augury so I will not get much time do so. My discontented soul will scream for its desires. Probably this is called life.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds more like a suicide note....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pienso jovencito que tiene mucho que dar a la humanidad y debe saber que tiene muchas personas que lo quieren y aman. Escribe muy bonito pienso que debe simplemente aprender y modificar aquello que aun no entiende su corazoncito.Todos tenemos nuestros defectos y virtudes. Y nuestro defecto es nuestra virtud. Quien lo quiere y respeta . Cafe Con Aroma De Mujer

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.