Monday, February 25, 2008

toward tomorrow...

If I have to start again I want to start from zero not from the ashes. Yes, this is true that there is not much things for me and I don’t want the residue. It is true that I am completely failure but I don’t want to… Ooops!!! Who wanna be… lolz.. May be it’s time to start again. There is not much hope at the end of this path as because I am refused from another one today. The only advantage that I achieve is self a more mature self.

I am already become naked so I have nothing to loose. I can do whatever I want to do. I think it becomes great for me. I don’t know why I am not shocked as much as before probably it took the burden from me and I feel more comfortable because I have nothing to achieve nothing to loose. Once there was a time when I never knew how to loose but new days have began and I forget how to win. This is life… I know this is life… this is fucken’ life and I am not afraid. I want to look forward I will create my tomorrow…

This is not new to me. I have started many times in last five years and I know I could do it once again. It did not work for me but that does not mean nothing works for me. I have to find my way I have to build my tomorrow this is life. Nobody gives the opportunity; opportunity is something which I have to achieve. I am happy that no more I have to beg anything from them. Those emails… Ooops!!! the complete shit…. Anyway I start toward tomorrow…

2 comments:

  1. Thats the spirit my friend. from your speech i do believe that with out challenge life is mundane. its true that some guys have all the luck, but i think very soon we'll have our day. just wait..... day is coming.

    we are those man who have courage to start from the beginning. your spirit always encourage me to look forward.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.