Friday, February 15, 2008

Sweeney Todd

A musical movie, well kind of opera show!? I bought it because of Johnny Depp. Truly speaking I am not habituated with opera show or such musical movie. And it was a torment for me. Actually I don’t understand this kind of movie and I think I don’t want to. Zafar was the culprit who was completely aware of it and insists me to buy it. He makes me fool… :-( Anyway part of the game... :-) Only the hopeful part of the story is I am not the only man, Dew has bought it too... lolz...

2 comments:

  1. I knew that this movie was a remake of a musical or something like that. But good wold Johny Depp is in the movie man! How can you miss it. You had to watch it man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will kill you very next time I see you...

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.