Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Spring in the Air

I can feel the spring in the air, do you? Do you ever feel the silence of the spring? I love that gentle breeze, I love that tranquility. Yes, spring is in the air. Hold a bit, spend few of your most important moment with the nature, I am sure you can feel it. In a polluted mega city like Dhaka you may never notice any spring and autumn only summer and winter. But surely they are, they cycling either we welcome them or not. I have one suggestion for inhabitant of Dhaka city; just go to Ramna or Sarwardi at any lonely depressed twilight, feel the zephyr, surely it is spring. Spring is in the air for you and me. Still there are few places left in Dhaka city, every time I afraid one day will come when there will be no such places or people to welcome them. I know they will come that day they will not wait for you and me, they will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.