Thursday, February 7, 2008

Back to Home

I can’t tell how these three days has went away? I feel like they passed away in a blink of my eyes. I backed to home today. I guess they were awesome, I was happy with the changes. But the truth is that was not real life. I can live in dream but I have to wake up, wake up today or tomorrow. This is the real life. I must face the truth. Life is a voyage along with the reality, lot of things will happen on coming days.

By the way, I think I need something to do. I want to make myself busy with something beyond my office hours. What could be the best thing? I was looking for something that will make me busy. I decide to work on an interesting topic, “Data Stream Mining”. Every thing is fine except my motivation. My motivation is on the peak right now but I don’t know how long it will be there. Anyway now I am in problem formulation stage. Hopefully I will be able to continue this one :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.