Sunday, February 10, 2008

Status Update

As usual mundane life, no ups and downs. I am waiting for reply from other universities which itself is a boring and tiresome. My mundane life added the intensity. And a boring work in professional life “Building a desktop application” which has no room for thinking juzz doing :-( So what do you think about me? Ok, I left the answer for you guys. Anyway you guys probably heard this thousands times.

I like to update my work status. Actually I didn’t do much in these days just download few papers and read few of them. I guess I need few more couple of weeks for the first step. What I feel, probably there is lots of scopes in this field. Conversely, lot of things is already done. I start with an interesting paper about Detecting object’s intension from its live data still lot more to read. If you guys have any idea about the topic, you can help me or suggest me for betterment. For your convenience once again the topic was “Data Stream Mining”. I will expect some feedback from my readers on coming days about my works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.