Tuesday, February 5, 2008

First Day

Today was the first day of my four days holiday. Things are going fine, I guess. Today was almost identical of my typical idle university days. I woke up at 12 o’clock, bought a toothbrush etc etc etc… it was almost inactive day. No big things to do, no big deal, nothing. So things are going fine (complete relax). Only the last part is boring, I have nothing to do right now. Right now none of my friends are at BUET except Hasib and he went to a wedding ceremony. So I become orphan. Nothing to do, so I decide, why not I spend few times with my blog. At least it gives me company for last few months.

Overall the day was fine the only thing I am missing is my friends. I know I never bring those days back. These are just futile attempts to mimic those days. These are not the times for those days. Anyway there is other side of whole story; it brings few changes for these days. That’s the only thing I am pursuing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.