Monday, February 4, 2008

"Kaza Coralina" Holiday

I am on holiday. Our whole office went to our new official excursion, titled “Kaza Coralina”. This time I didn’t attend our official excursion because of my personal works. This is the first vacation when I am in Dhaka within last one year. Anyway I am planning to enjoy as much as possible. What could be the best plan? I plan to bring my university life back in these days. So, I came to BUET today. I will stay here for four days. And lot of things I want that back. One more thing, I made a deal with pixie, she will give me the company like before. So I hope I can bring those days again… ;-) I am happier than ever before.

I am posting from BUET with my laptop and modem. Anyway this is not part of my university life. So I am thinking should I post further within these days… lolz…

1 comment:

Please, no abusive word, no spam.